lundi 30 juillet 2007

27 juillet 2007 ...

I found a tree with the right branch but I can't . I miss you badly , my everlasting love , my only God ... you used to write : if you have just eyes on me , I will believe you're God but just for me ( and you were my only man but who cares by now ? ) I will stay here as an everdying woman .
Tell me : when you drove in the forest , how could you forget us ? Which dark whispers were turning in your head , which evil's hand was pushing in your back so you choose to die ?
I'm sitting on the beach at the end of this day , one more day without you , which way do you think I will follow without your eyes on me , which way do you think stars can follow without your eyes turned to the milky way , without your voice crying songs and your fingers on the guitars ...
The girl tonight on the sand ...she is singing love songs for us in the sunset and perhaps you could have smiled to charm her and I would have cried inside , for sure ...But it was life !
I want to be stronger than evils and gods in the sky or the woods and bring you back to life .
my left arm is hurting since the days before you died ...

14 janvier 2007
tends ta canne vers minuit juste au bord tu pêcheras d'un coup de pierre à la mare une belle lune
pas lourde accrochée à tes pieds de ciment.
Ecrit par : limboman & jcpdt7j

....

Aucun commentaire: